What's on your reading list? Are you the type who prefers to have a hardcopy book to flip through recipes and look at photos or you're just happy to browse online?
For me, I prefer to have the actual book to look and flip through.
So, here are just some of the books that I have my eyes on!
pix by Bookdepository
1. Ice Creams, Sorbets & Gelati by Caroline & Robin Weir $31.83
2. Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream's at Home by Jeni Britton Bauer $21.38
3. Chewy, Gooey, Crispy, Crunchy, Melt in your Mouth Cookies by Alice Medrich $24.32
4. Sweet Scoops by Shelly Kaldunski $17.33
5. Cupcakes & Cashmere by Emily Schuman $16.98
6. Desserts in Jars by Shaina Olmanson $15.67
Do you own any of these? What are your thoughts? Any other books to recommend?
Happy Reading! :)
Post a Comment