Craving for some chocolates, how about some Crunchy Rocky Road..
I got this concept from Nigella but made changes to suit my own.
Here's what you need.
1/2 - 1 packet of any kind of Biscuits - some crushed some crumbs
1 1/2 cupsMini Marsmallows
2 tbsp Butter
2-3 tbsp Golden Maple Syrup
1) Melt chocolate, golden maple syrup butter in double boiler
2) Once melted, pour into a separate bowl so that you won't melt the marsmallows. Add biscuits and mini marsmallows into chocolate.
3) Put it into a tray lined with baking paper or you could use those foil trays where you can throw it away after.
4) Let it set in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
5) Cut into bite size and serve.
* if you prefer to have more crunch to it, add more biscuits or you could just leave the biscuits out all together.