How was your Sunday?
Mine was filled with Nigella Lawson videos! Yes, I have been watching her videos the whole day. Drooling all over my laptop.
I've watched her videos many many many times, I can't stress how many times I've seen it over and over again. But I just can't seem to get bored of watching her cook and bake!
So, instead of eating healthily to look good for my birthday next weekend, yes, next Sunday the 21st August! As a treat, I've decided to make some Totally Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies that is to die for! And I got this lovely delicious recipe from Nigella! You might have already made this many times, but I believe that this is just too good not to share it with you all. Aaaaand....it's totally CRISP too!
(Makes 40 cookies)
All you need:
125g dark chocolate, 45% cocoa
150g plain flour
30g cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
125g unsalted butter, softened
75g light brown sugar
50g caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg, COLD
2 x 230g dark/milk chocolate chips
All you need to do:
1) Pre-heat oven at 170°C.
2) Melt 125g dark chocolate. Cool, set aside.
3) In a separate bowl, put all dry ingredients together (flour, salt, baking soda). Set aside.
4) Cream butter and both sugar.
5) Mix the cooled melted chocolate into batter.
6) Beat in COLD egg and vanilla extract to mixture.
7) Mix in all dry ingredients until just combined.
8) Fold in chocolate chips.
9) Scoop out cookies using an ice-cream scoop onto baking tray lined with grease paper.
10) Bake for 17minutes. Allow to cool in tray for 4-5 minutes before cooling it completely on a cooling rack. Cookies will harden a little as they cool.
*Store in air-tight container.
*Cookies can be kept for a week.
Happy Baking! :)
Post a Comment