How about some Golden Cornflake Cookies?!
It is quite common for you to find these cookies during the Chinese New Year period.
It is easy to make and simply delicious!
All you need are:
2 1/4 cups of Cornflakes
1 cup of self raising flour
85g of sugar
110g of unsalted butter, soften
1/2 tsp of vanilla essence
1 large egg
All you need to do:
1. Put the butter and sugar into a large bowl.
2. Beat until it is pale and fluffy.
3. Add in the egg and vanilla essence, mix properly.
4. Add in the cornflakes and flour into the mixture.
5. Fold until just incorporated.
6. Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees.
7. Spoon teaspoon size onto your baking tray.
You can decorate the cookie dough just before you put in the oven with more cornflakes if you like.
8. Bake for about 19 minutes or until golden in colour.
mmm i love cornflake cookies! i dollop ball sized bits of dough into mini cupcake cases :D
hey suze, I thought about that too, but just decided to make it the trad. way :)
After reading the various article in your site, I feel that I need more information on the topic. Can you suggest some resources please?
Post a Comment