Have you ever made a batch of cupcakes or muffins and it doesn't turn out the way it should?
Don't worry, I know how you can save it! Don't throw it away...
Here's what you need:
Liquid or something that would help to stick (melted butter, melted chocolate, beaten cream cheese, maple syrup, etc)
Biscuit crumbs (any type)
Here's what I did...
1) Break it the cake/muffin into pieces/mash them.
2) Mine was a little crumbly, so I added maple syrup. Do make sure not to over add, add just enough for it to stick together.
3) Line a springform cake tin.
4) Make a biscuit base (any biscuits, crush finely add melted butter) and pour into the tin to set in the fridge.
5) Heat up some cream till it simmers. Add to chocolate, let it sit for a minute before stirring until it melts. (Making ganache)
6) Start layering with a layer of the cake base on top of the biscuit base.
7) Add a layer of ganache. Let it set in the fridge for about 15-20 minutes.
8) Repeat step 5 and 6 until you've finished using all. End with the chocolate ganache.
9) Decorate with M&Ms.
10) Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
Hope it wasn't too hard for you to understand.