Christmas is here and New Years is just around the corner!
I've been busy but took some time to make some Christmas treats!
Still have no idea what to bring to the Christmas party?
Why not bring.....
Christmas Peanut Butter Chocolate Bon-Bons
Make bon-bons yourself! It's EASY-PEASY!
(adapted: Nigella Lawson)
All you need:
50g soft dark brown sugar
200g icing sugar
50g butter, softened
200g peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
300g chocolate (dark or milk or both)
Any sprinkles, gold buttons, anything you want. Sprinkle right after you've put the chocolate layer, just before it sets.
All you need to do:
1) Put all the ingredients in a food processor or mixer. Mix until sandy texture.
2) Line 36-48 mini cupcake liners.
3) Press some mixture down to the bottom half of the paper liner.
4) Melt it and spoon it to coat the top part of the bon-bons.
5) Put the bon-bons in the fridge no more than 15minutes to set the chocolate. Keep in air tight container out of the fridge.
And I also made these!
Christmas Chocolate Cupcakes
Merry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! :)
hope you have a very merry christmas!
Hope you had a fantastic Christmas and all the best for 2012 Mae!
lateraleating: belated merry xmas to you too
chocolatesuze: thanks! you too!
angie: thanks! you too
Post a Comment