Previously, I wrote a post on Cookies and Cream Cheese Cupcake but there wasn't a recipe.
So, I've decided to share my recipe with you all.
18-20 whole oreos cookies
1-1.5 oreos cookie pack, roughly crushed –if you want to feel the cookies, otherwise crush it into smaller size – not until crumbs
250-375g cream cheese, room temperature (1.5pack x 250g)
¾ cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 130-140degrees (fan forced). Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Place 1 whole cookie in the bottom of each lined cup.
2. With an electric mixer on medium high speed, beat cream cheese until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl. Gradually add sugar, and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla.
3. Drizzle in eggs, a bit at a time, beating to combine and scraping down the sides of the bowl. Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
4. Fill each liner almost to the top. Bake until filling is firm to touch (top doesn’t look brown, just a LIL cracked), about 20 minutes. You can decorate however you want - drizzle some melted chocolate, top with mini oreos and so on.
5. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours (or up to overnight). Remove from tins just before serving. Keep in airtight container.