It has been a while since I last posted up a food entry :)
So here it is, I made some dessert for dinner the other night for the boys and I.
Yes, back to the fattening up again with all the sugar intake.
I got this idea from Anna Olson.
But I did not really follow the recipe, I just roughly use how much I want for this recipe.
So it is up to you too.
Chocolate - about 5-6 chocolate buttons - I used dark chocolate, not too sweet and fattening
Sugar - 1.5 tbsp - you can actually omit this if you want
Cream cheese - 4 oz or just half a block of 250g - this would help with the "ooom" (enough to make 3-4 serves)
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
Banana - 1 whole banana for each serve - slice or in chunks (depending how you like it)
Phyllo Pastry - 4 sheets each, size enough to make like a square to wrap the yummy goodies inside
Butter - melted to brush on the phyllo sheets
1) Preheat oven to 160°.
2) Beat cream cheese till smooth. Add sugar and vanilla essence till thick and pale.
3) Melt butter, to brush over each phyllo sheet, stack them one on top of the other. After the 4th sheet, add a tablespoon, spread on sheet, add chocolate and arrange the bananas on top)
4) Fold it nicely like an envelope, brush with butter to seal the package and brush the top of the envelope too.
5) Place on a baking sheet to bake in the oven. Bake for 15-20 mins or till the top is golden brown.
6) Serve hot with a scoop of ice cream or chocolate sauce with some icing sugar.
Post a Comment