So here's the "Guilt-free Cookies" I was talking about.
It is so simple to bake this recipe. It has nuts, raisins and oats :), sounds like a healthy mix doesn't it.
However, if you're craving for some chocolate, you can simply add chocolate chips.
This Guilt-free cookies are crunchy on the outside and chewy in the middle :)
Here's the recipe :)
3/4 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup softened butter
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence
3/4 cups of plain/all-purpose flour (do not need to sift)
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1 1/2 cups of rolled oats
1/2 cups of raisin roughly chopped
1/2 cups of chopped nuts - your favourite nuts would do
1) Beat butter and sugars till creamy and light.
2) Add in vanilla essense and egg - mix.
3) Fold in all other ingredients, firstly (flour & baking powder) then others - mix well till combine.
4) Drop teaspoonsful of cookies dough onto cookie sheets with parchment paper 2 inches apart.
5) Bake in pre-heated 180C oven for 8 minutes or until cookie is golden around the corners.
6) Remove and allow to cool.
7) Chomp chomp time :)
*tips: add 1/4 cups of chocolate chips in step#3, if you like. Cookie might look really soft when touched on top after 8 mins but it is done, just let it cool.