I so feel like baking at the moment, but I can’t because I’m not at home now..
Ooooooo, i’ve got some ripe bananas at home, so I guess, I’ll be making some banana cake tonight :) Can’t wait..having those itchy fingers again.
I love banana cakes that are moist and rich in its flavour..
Here are my cakes..I’ve added some walnuts and white chocolate bits as my toppings :)
110 g butter
175 g caster sugar
2 medium eggs or 1 large egg
4 very ripe bananas
200 g self raising flour
¼ tsp bicarbonate soda
1) Cream/mix together the butter and caster sugar
2) Beat eggs properly, then add eggs to mixture and beat together
3) Mash banana, and add to mixture – stir/fold (a little) together
4) Sift flour and bicarbonate soda to mixture and fold into mixture
5) Put mixture into tin (1/2 -3/4 full)
6) Bake in pre-heated oven of 155 C for 1 hour 10mins or until the skewer comes out clean
7) Let it cool first before turning out on cooling rack.
8 ) Serve with ice-cream
p/s: sorry about the poor quality photos, it is just that I do not have my SLR with me at the moment.