Chocolate Ganache Tart
I used biscuit base because I was lazy to make pastry base :)
250g Chocolate Buttons
3-4 cups Biscuit
30g Melted Butter
1-2 Banana, sliced thinly
1) Mix melted butter and crushed biscuits into tart tin and put in the fridge. (Just make sure not too much butter till it soaks the biscuits, just add enough for the biscuits to combine. I added some cocoa powder to the biscuit to make a chocolate base)
2) Put the cream in a double boiler till boiling.
3) Add to chocolate - to melt.
4) Arrange some sliced bananas on the biscuit base.
5) Pour the chocolate ganache to fill till the tip of the biscuit edge.
6) Re-fridgerate for the chocolate to set.
7) Remove from tart tin.
7) Sift some cocoa powder and do make sure to serve chill.
Hmm.. when are you going to learn tiramisu? :)
Otherwise you can check out this link where I tried to make it.
Post a Comment