An Easy-peasy Pasta Dish
Ingredients (quantity depending on # of people eating and how much you usually eat)
Preparation time : 10 mins
Cooking time: 15-20 mins
Pasta (any kind of pasta you like)
Prawns without shell
Cracked Black Pepper
1) Boil any kind of pasta that you like for 15-20 minutes in boiling water - add a pinch of salt and 1/2 tsp olive oil.
2) Drain pasta with cold water.
3) Fry chopped garlic till you smell the aroma in a teaspoon of oil in wok.
4) Throw in prawns till 90% done, add mixed vegetables. Stir occasionally for even cooking.
5) Add salt, black pepper, basil, chilli flakes(optional) to taste
6) Mix in cooked pasta into wok tossing till evenly mixed.
7) In another pan, fry the egg Or Crack 2 eggs into mixture, stir and let it cook, do not overmix in the beginning otherwise, eggs will be too tiny in size. Cook till egg is done.
*chicken was bought :)
Post a Comment