Have you heard of Menulog?
Menulog is an Online Takeaway in Australia. There's more than 3500+ restaurants around Australia that participates with Menulog. It is pretty easy to use. There's a mobile app for it too.
I was approached my Menulog to give their service a try. It was certainly very user-friendly.
Here, I will show you how to use Menulog to order your takeaways! Why not?? Since, by doing so, you don't have to go. And most restaurants around your area will provide you with a free delivery with a low minimum spend.
Just a few simple steps and you'll be ready to eat in no time!
2) A list of participating restaurants will be listed, choose your restaurant of choice.
3) After choosing your restaurant, now you can order what you feel like eating.
4) Once you choose a dish, some dishes will require you to choose the type of meat/level of spiciness.
5) You can see your order summary on the right hand side before you move on to the next step to place your order.
6) It is time to choose your delivery date and time.
7) It is time for checkout! Enter your delivery and payment details.
Now sit back and relax while you wait comfortably in your own home for your yummy food to arrive at your door step!
Wasn't that easy? I definitely found it really easy to use. Moreover, you can order your food a few days in advance too.
My husband and I got to enjoy this service and a free meal courtesy of Menulog.
Wait! There's more! It's giveaway time!
Here's a free meal worth $25 on me courtesy of Menulog. All you've got to do, to be one of my lucky winner...
1) You must live in Australia.
2) You have to like my Facebook page and say hello in the comment section.
3) Leave a comment in my blog telling me which restaurant in your area you're thinking of ordering from?
4) Email me your contact details - email address and phone number. (Make sure it is valid, otherwise a new winner will be chosen if I am unable to reach you)
* Giveaway ends on the 19th August 2014 11.59pm, Sydney time.
* Winner will be announced on Wednesday 20th August 2014.
* Prize can only be used for delivery, credit card payment and 1 time use only.
*Prize is valid for a month.
GIVEAWAY entries are now CLOSED!
Good luck! :)