Here's a secret recipe that I would love to share with you all. This recipe has been requested. So here it is, thanks to my sifu (master) aunty Jess.
These cookies are the ones that you get during the Chinese New Year period...but...even better because these ones MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH! :)
I should have taken a step by step picture, but I forgot, next time okay. But here's a picture of my peanut cookies which I have packed for Chinese New Year!
All you need are:
500 gm peanuts ( toast and grind till fine )
400 gm plain flour
120 gm icing sugar
1 tsp salt
275 - 300 ml corn oil or peanut oil
All you need to do:
1. Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees.
2. Sift flour, icing sugar and salt into a large mixing bowl.
3. Mix in the grinded peanuts and mix it evenly.
4. Make a well in the center of the ingredients and pour in the corn oil.
5. Mix well to form a soft dough, and make small balls. (size of a marble)
6. Bake for about 15-20 minutes.