Few months back, I was looking for an Ice Cream maker. I was having trouble deciding between Cuisinart and Kitchenaid Ice cream maker.
But after much thought, I am a happy owner of a Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker. I do not have any regrets at all choosing this over the Kitchenaid.
1) It's half the price of a KA Ice Cream maker.
2) It still makes delicious Ice Cream. (I've made Coffee, Mango and Vanilla Bean flavours)
3) There are 6 colours to choose from - Red, Orange, Green, Yellow, Blue and White.
4) It is easy to use and to store in the freezer.
5) Here are all the attachments that comes with it (the only heavy item would be the bowl itself).
Hope this review helps you to decide if you're in a dilemma with which Ice Cream maker brands to choose from.